- Cookies help us provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and allow us to improve our site. These tiny data files, are stored on your computer within the Website browser, when certain of our Website pages are visited. A cookie does not contain or collect information in isolation, but when read by a server via a website browser; can give information to facilitate a more user friendly service such as detecting errors, improving your online shopping experience etc..
- To use our Website fully, you will need to have cookies enabled. If you do not wish to enable cookies, you can still browse the site; however certain features of the site may be limited.
Types of Cookies We Use
Our cookies may be session cookies (temporary cookies that identify and track users within our Websites, applications or services which are deleted when you close your browser or leave your session in the application or service) or persistent cookies (cookies which enable our Website, applications or services to “remember” who you are and to remember your preferences within our Website, applications or services and which will stay on your computer or device after you close your browser or leave your session in the application or service). We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Websites.
- IP Address and traffic data. We keep a record of traffic data which is logged automatically by our servers, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address. We also collect some site, application and service statistics such as access rates, page hits and page views. We are not able to identify any individual from traffic data or site statistics. Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
- First-party cookies. The Websites will set some cookies that are essential for the Websites to operate These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information.
- Third-party cookies. Our Websites set several types of third-party cookies, but we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies that may be set include:
Performance cookies and analytics technologies -These cookies collect information about how visitors and users use our Website, applications and services, for instance which functionality visitors use most often, and if they get error messages from areas of our Websites, applications or services. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor or user. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We only use these cookies to improve how our Websites, applications and services work.
Consent or De-activation of Cookies
You have the right to re-configure your browser or our Websites to restrict cookies. For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to accept, delete or reject cookies, see the www.allaboutcookies.org/ website.
If you do not want us to use the cookies, then please note that you can deactivate them by clicking on the decline button. Please note that where you re-configure cookies, you may find this affects your ability to use our Websites, and application or services.
If you are happy with the cookies, please click on the accept button
Thank you for trusting us with your personal information. We respect that trust and want to assure you that protecting your privacy is as important to us as it is to you.
The information below explains why and how we collect, use and store your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Protection of Personal Information Act protects you
The Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPI”) is aimed at protecting your personal information and prescribes what we must and must not do with it. POPI created an Information Regulator to ensure that companies like Montagu manage personal information in a responsible manner that also respects your privacy. www.popia.co.za
Who are you sharing your information with?
Go Fruit Snack is part of Mamusa Marketing.
You are sharing your information with GO Fruit Snack South Africa. GO Fruit Snack is part of Mamusa Marketing South Africa. In some instances, we may also be sharing your information with other companies that are affiliated to Mamusa Marketing or other companies that help us provide products and services, ie: delivery and marketing ofservices to you.
We collect information to analyse purchasing patterns
When you shop online we collect your information to better provide relevant products and customer service. Analysing information like this helps us ensure we do the best possible job of meeting your needs.
We collect information while you use our website
The type of information we collect includes the URL you came from, IP address, domain type, browser type, the country and telephone code where your device is located, the web pages viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms you entered on our website (user information).
When you shop online at www.gofruitsnack.com we collect standard information about your internet connection and website use. We collect this information from registered and unregistered users. We use this information to help us improve our website and online services.
When you place an online order with us, we may offer to store your payment card details for your convenience so you do not have to re-enter these details in future. By submitting your personal information to us, you give us permission for the treatment and disclosure thereof as provided in this policy.
We don’t collect the information of persons under 18
We do not collect the information of persons or minors under 18 without the consent of their parents or guardians. If you are under the age of 18 you must not provide personal information to us without the consent of your parent or guardian.
Why we need your personal information?
We use your personal information to provide our products and services to you.
- processing your payment card details in order to complete any purchase,
- delivering products that you order online,
- sending invoices and any other legal documents,.
- any other purpose relating to providing products and services, and
- when we have a legal duty to use or disclose your information.
Your rights and preferences
You have the right to know what personal information we have about you, to correct it and to opt-out of any marketing.
You have the right to:
- ask what personal information we hold about you;
- ask what information was sent to our suppliers, service providers or any other third party;
- ask us to update, correct or delete any out-of-date or incorrect personal information we hold about you;
- unsubscribe from any direct marketing communications we may send you;
- object to the processing of your personal information.
- You can request access to the information we hold about you by contacting our customer care number.
Some of your information is available online for you to view.
You are able to view and correct some of your information online by creating an online profile. Other information can be corrected via the call centre.
We take your privacy and the security of your personal information seriously.
We have implemented reasonable security safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide. For example, sensitive data (such as your credit card information) is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and our website.
We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. As no system is perfect we cannot guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical or managerial safeguards.
Please note that any e-mail you send to us is not encrypted and may be monitored by us. Please do not send us sensitive or confidential personal information by means of e-mail or our customer care number. Instead, send a message via our website.
We will inform you if your privacy is ever compromised
Although we cannot prevent all security threats, we have measures in place to minimise the threat to your privacy. We will let you know of any breaches which affect your personal information.